Why a Commemorative Bible 50 Years beyond the Final Prophecy and Assassination of Rev. Dr. MLK-Jr.
- What if we had a bible that contained an updated commentary on how God used his prophets and spiritual leaders throughout the ages to show how love overcomes hate- EVERY-TIME?
- What if 100,000 pastors would preach from this bible for one year on the subjects of love and non-violence?
- What if there was a curriculum that taught on diversity from the ONE NATION (under God) Kingdom view?
- What if, in honor of the 50th Commemoration of the Final Prophecy and Assassination of the 20th Century Prophet-Pastor-Preacher, Rev. Dr. MLK-Jr., we could release this Bible?
- What if national ministries and spiritual organizations would get behind this like sport enthusiast back their leagues and their famous athletes and invest millions of dollars?
Barbi and Terri Franklin Leading Worship
v Pre-launch of The Legacy 5.0 Commemorative Bible. It is the first bible that examines the 'Divinity Perspective,’ of the God of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and conveys what God was up to during The Civil Rights Movement. The Legacy 5.0 Commemorative Bible features multiple accounts of the prophetic accuracy of King’s ‘final prophecy’ delivered on April 3, 1968, up to our current times.